Metal Bin Pulls
in Die-Cast Zinc
Center to Center (hole spacing): 3"
Material: Die-Cast Zinc
Center-to-Center (hole spacing): 3″
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Shipment Weight: 7 oz.
includes (4) 8-32 machine screws, (2) 5/8″ & (2) 1-1/8″ long, depending on thickness of door/drawer
- Use a soft, nonabrasive, slightly damp cloth for cleaning cabinet knobs / pulls and dry immediately
- Never use any abrasive materials such as steel wool or Scotch-Brite pads for cleaning. This can compromise the protective lacquer finish and void the warranty
- Never use any cleaning agents with bleach or other chemicals that can remove the protective finish and cause the solid brass material to oxidize and discolor, which will also void the warranty
- Position Bin Pull in cabinet face and mark holes to be drilled
- Using a 1/8″ bit, drill “pilot” holes through cabinet face where marked in step (1)
- Using a 1/4″ bit, drill 7/16″ deep into the “pilot” holes in order to recess the posts
- Attach Bin Pull to cabinet using screws provided